Danny, you have your entire Habs career to make it up to me

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Yup. Get your Habs or Hammies jersey on because you've got years worth of wins to make up for this. Can't wait to start yelling at cheering for him for real. We're going to have SO much fun yelling at err cheering for  Danny. Oh yes.  Bwahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha...hahahaha.............ha............ha................

Anyway........

Jake, I like you a lot, but you just channeled your inner Floppy Flambe from 04 tonight. Not good, mister. We still love you but yeah.. that wasn't great....

Eberle, you are f*cking awesome. I love you. Between you and Pajaarvi-Svensson, I may just be an Oilers fan in the future. Maybe. Maybe not. But still. You are freaking awesome, Eberle. Thank you for being Team Canada this year.

Taylor, you're talented, you'll probably go first overall. But Eberle is Team Canada. If we could clone, Eberle, and just make sure his clones never age, then Team Canada would always win gold.

Kadri - Nice to see you're practicing being a Leaf by being very inconsistent through the tournament. I'm sure you're making all those Leaf-haters very proud (what? Of course I'm going to bash the Leaf. It's called "being a grumpy Habs fan who just also saw her team lose to CAPTAIN Ovie and co).

Team Canada - hey, 9 straight finals and five gold medals isn't something to cry about. It's time to go to Buffalo next year and start a new streak! You're still awesome =)

Team USA - Congrats on the win. You really did deserve it!

Some of the USA "fans" who think it's okay to diss Canada - you're a bunch of trolls. Scram or else I'll start regretting every nice thing I said about your team and believe it or not, I said a lot of nice things about them. (to the great fans I ran into, you're awesome. Be super proud of your team!)

Oh and....

Pepsi? You're fired. You and you're freaking cheer are totally fired. Now get lost before the Olympics or else I'll start a "this cheer is cursed" rumor and then you'll be sorry. dhkjadhskjadhs, I hate that cheer.

Wishing someone hadn't poured my cider down the sink otherwise I'd go have a glass..... Guh....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

As a US fan who would never dis Canada (well, maybe the Olympic dudes who left Green off the team but other than that...) and knowing who your 2nd fave NHL team is, I'll try to mitigate your pain by pointing out the gold medal winner was scored by our John Carlson.
Did you check http://www.onfrozenblog.com/ today? There is a really nice entry on Carlson, the US team and how Washington has actually become a hockey town. And I won't even mention the Caps-Habs result. :)

Eternal Pessimist said...

Just saw the thing on Carlson. Really nice!! =) I'm happy for him and I'm also really pleased at how well Danny Kristo did too (he had a brutal WJC last year). It really kills to lose a game that like but it was super awesome and the USA totally deserved to win it =)

I totally missed most of the Caps/Habs game but I did see Ovie with the "C". Very pleased with this :D

Unknown said...

It was pretty cool seeing Ovie with the C. They didn't make a big deal about it at the game except when they announced the starting lineup, they said "And your captain, Alex Ovechkin!" I was standing in line to get onto the garage elevator after the game and the guy in front of me had an Ovie jersey with an A on it. I said "Everyone who has Ovie jerseys has to get them changed now" and he turned around and said "I just got this 2 games ago!" (Which will never be a problem with my Matt Bradley t-shirt) Second game in a row I've been to (first being Dec 11) where Ovie didn't score but Semin got 2.

Eternal Pessimist said...

Hahaha, yeah, I guess the places that do jersey customizations will be busy. Hope they stalked enough "C"s. :D

Yeah, I was just thinking about A2 have two goals while Ovie had zero. The wrong Alex scored again lol

Post a Comment