- Well, it wasn't quite a bagskate... actually, it was probably a lot more productive than those stupid bagskates. Anyway, Guy gave the Hammies hell for being crappy the other night. He even kicked PK out of the practice at one point (lesson learned: never a break a stick and then to proceed to accidently almost hit your coach with the broken pieces of said stick. Particularly when your coach is in a very bad mood to begin with). For their sake, they better win tonight.............
- Speaking of the Hammies... they're working on a new lease with Copps Coliseum. Boo. I actually think Copps Coliseum is probably waaaaay too big for them. I mean really, it seats 17,000 people or something and they only get 2 or 3 thousand people on most nights? If Copps Coliseum is anything like The Cave, then the atmosphere is probably deader than the Whalercanes playoff chances. Also, I don't like the NHL clause in the lease. The last lease said that if Hamilton was to get an NHL team, they could kick the Hammies out without any real notice. I really don't like that.....obviously.
- I'm already getting tired of hearing about Taylor Hall and the Draft.....if my team doesn't have a chance of drafting him then forget it. I don't want to know.
- You know that CHL top prospects thing that nobody is going to watch (including sadly, me because I will be watching the Habs lose in person)? Well, two of my guys will be there. IceDogs goalie Mark Visentin will be there as will Aubry! No idea why Aubry will be there, but he will be there so nyah!
- Potatoes are the most awesome food in the world, okay?
Oh and... what the hell Bradley?!
Jeez..... I don't understand why Ovie can't fight (and the general thoughts from both the Caps and the Caps fan is that Ovie shouldn't be fighting). Hey, if The Crysob can "fight" then Ovie can too. Okay that was a bad example... hang on... okay, if Ilya can fight so can Ovie! Hey, I just noticed that in both examples it's a Panther getting beat up.