HABS WIN. Umberger loses. NYAH.
- Price = win
- Garon = not win (sorry Mr. Ex-Hammie)
- no goals for freaking Umberger!
- *waves frantically to her Hammies* I SEE YOU ALL.
- I swear I looked over at the TV at one point and thought the Jackets were on the PP.. Upon discovering that they weren't, I freaked out. Wake up Habs!
- Squishy = win!
- Oh my god... how the hell did MAB have TWO goals? Bloody hell...... At this point we should just make him a forward.
- Super Star Rule was out in full force... Stupid Nash....
- STUPID NASH. What is with all those pretty passes that go to people who put the damn puck into the back of the net?! GO AWAY NASH.
- Day One of a Latendresse-free team: Max-not-Pac is actually looking alive! Nice goal to seal the deal.
- Oh look... Poo does speak French..... oh boy.......................... we're never going to hear the end of it......
- Hey. Did the Habs seriously just win this game?
- Best part: No Umberger scoring on the Habs.
- Better part: I just won a bet with a Blue Jackets fan. NYAH.
Too bad the real Hammies couldn't win *coughs*.... Although this is what happens when you only have 17 players! RAR!
In other news:
In other news:
- Itty Bitty got suspended for hitting an Avs player. Why am I having trouble even picturing Itty Bitty hitting someone? What, did he get up on the bench and whack the guy upside the head with a stick?
- Ouch... Laclaire has a fractured jaw after taking a puck to the face in the Caps/Sens game. Brodeur (no relation to Boring Marty) got called p. Wouldn't it be funny if there was a Brodeur vs Brodeur matchup?
- How come the CRUNCH and the BINGY SENS are involved in the AHL's first outdoor game? Shouldn't the Bears at least be involved?