Excuse me while I die of shock

Saturday, September 12, 2009

No. Ovie wasn't traded to the Puffles. And no, Del Potro didn't win the US Open. Mind you, Kim Clijsters is now in the finals of the US Open. Which is amazing considering she just came back from a two year break. Then again, all anybody's going to remember is Serena Williams smashing her racket and swearing at the linesperson. ANYWAY.

I am now the happy (but poorer) owner of two sets of Habs tickets for the regular season+ one pre-season game.

Excuse me while I go off and die of shock that 1) I got into the waiting room and 2) affordable tickets were actually available.

Unbelievable. I'm still in shock. Seriously. THIS IS AWESOME!

Do I dare push my luck and try to get out to Brossard again this week?

2 comments:

Grrrreg said...

Please don't die of shock right now. We still have to see the habs in person together!
I'm glad you got tickets for two games. That's great.
And yay for Federer! (I'm sorry for Djokovic though...)

Eternal Pessimist said...

Okay. I'm not dead yet xP

Although..after THAT shot by the TMF... I nearly died from screaming!

Post a Comment