*wails*

Friday, April 3, 2009

ROGER YOU STUPID IDIOT! HOW DARE YOU LOSE TO DJOKOVIC!!!!!!!!!!! *screams* stupid Roger... stupid... stupid... stupid.... stupid..... stupid......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In other news... I've a big problem. I don't know what hockey game to follow. None of them will be on TV but that's why the radio was invented. Even if it's via the internet and sucks. Here's my choices:
  1. Caps/Sabres because the Caps rock and I want the Sabres to lose
  2. Montreal Juniors/Drummondville somethingrathers because it's their playoffs
  3. Hammies (Bulldogs)/.....Grand Rapids.....something.... because I love the Hammies and the Ned Flanders sounding guy who does their commentary
Any ideas?

2 comments:

Justin said...

Hidely-ho, good neighbor!

Eternal Pessimist said...

Hello! Missed us? lol =p

Post a Comment