Picspam of EPIC win

Sunday, February 21, 2010

My week of hockey is officially over and instead of writing something about suffering through this ridiculous Canada/USA game that I really do not like right now, it's time for a picspam of my week of epic win! (After the jumpbreak thingy because the pics are taking up too much space otherwise).



First off was the 67s/Frontenacs on Monday. 67s failed epically after having a big lead after a period and a half. Poop.

IMG_1744
Backup goalie Petr Mrazak.

IMG_1782
67s celebrating one of their goals (before they totally imploded)

After that came the Juniors. I was super tired after coming back from Kingston but I loaded up on the caffeine and battled the traffic and headed off to see my Juniors win 6-2!

IMGP7582

It's choke Chouinard day apparently

IMGP7605
We win! We win! We win!

IMGP7539
Oh and a random pic of Eli because I can. 

After two days off, it was time to head off to Drummondville on Saturday. After a looking faily, they battled back and beat the Tigres 5-3! 

IMG_1858
Jake looked better in a Juniors jersey, but this is pretty cool too, I guess :D

IMG_1866
I think this is hilarious. You think Sean is tall enough compared to Randazzo? =p

And finally.... HAMMIES!!!!!!! HAMMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAMMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAMMIES!!!!!!!!!!! Could the Hammies finally end their losing streak at the Bell Centre? The answer to that is HELL YES. Not only did they win today but they blew out the Phantoms. WHOOOOO! 

IMG_1898
DAVID!

IMG_1971
Teddy en route to another shutout (seriously? Another one?)

IMG_1911
PK! PK! PK! 

IMG_1916

Stevenson! 

IMG_1979
HUGEPILE OF EPIC WIN. 

3 comments:

Shan said...

Nice gallery. You're rivalling Getty Images in the quality of the pictures.

Eternal Pessimist said...

Aww thanks! I really love taking hockey pics. Maybe almost as much as I like going to games.... :D

Grrrreg said...

Shan is right, your pictures are great!

Post a Comment