GOLD!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

WAY TO GO LADIES. YOU ROCK MY SOCKS (which I'm not actually exactly wearing) OFF. WOW.

AND CAN I SAY OMG MARIE-PHILIP POULIN IS ACTUALLY YOUNGER THAN ME? o____O

AND SZABADOS IS LIKE FREAKING AWESOME.

And I want to hire Hayley Wickenheiser to be the Habs inspirational coach or somethin.... I WANT HAYLEY =(

Thank you USA!. You played a great game, you have a great team and a great bunch of women.

And whoohoo Finland! Great win over Sweden (you totally broke their poor hearts too D: ). I can't wait until Finland and Sweden get better in the near future. Finland wants to win gold in Russia!

Sappy note of the hour: the very first hockey game I watched was the women's final in 2002 in Salt Lake City =)

3 comments:

Grrrreg said...

Woo, congrats Canada! I really should have watched more women's hockey... I won't get another occasion to watch it until the next olympics unfortunately. :/

Unknown said...

Congratulations! It was a great game and the better team won.

Eternal Pessimist said...

Grrrreg - D: D: D:

Dave - thank you! Your girls were great too =)

Post a Comment