- Me: We're going to lose. Why can't I go to watch Sweden's U20 team demolish Concordia? I saw some of these guys last year and I saw them get drafted... =/
- I don't have a picture of Pyatt?!!! I don't even know what Pyatt looks like... *rips out hair*
- That "Go Bruins Go" in the first period by the Booins was weak.
- The Priceberg is back. And he's got some attitude!
- Metro. I wuvs you.
- Whitey had an assist on Metro's goal *sobs* come back Whitey D:
- Okay, we can sorta get the D to work but then the offense dies?
- I don't like Gomer.
- LOL Chara gets sent off to dumping Gio. Yeah, dude, it's a little noticeable when the tallest guy in the NHL cross-checks the shortest guy in the NHL. Just a little.
- No really, I know there were a gazillion shots on goal by the Booins, but the D was not as bad as they were against the Thrashers :D
- We would've won in regulation time if Marshmallow had not robbed Turtle-Pleky.
- What the hell is Burke doing there? GO AWAY. GO AWAY.
- Hell, we would've won in regulation time if they had played a stronger third period. There was too much sitting around.
- Can we fire MAG?
- I hate that we give up super late goals
- Marshmallow clearly isn't Vesa. You're not going to beat him glove side twice in a row. Just once :D
- I liked the "CA-REY" chants though. Nice to see they're supporting our goalie *G* It clearly worked tonight!
- CAREY! Congrats on the 50th win!
- Oh and what the hell, Boston? You gave Squishy the first star? For doing what?! Price got the second star and Marshmallow got the third for.... being bored.
Post game optimism:
- Dad is now chirping at me for saying that the Habs would lose. How would I know that the Booins would continue to suck? Jeez.
- HAMMIES TOMORROW