In honor of hockey season...

Thursday, October 1, 2009

..........I have now renamed my blog.

Yes.

Unless I have a change of heart soon (or get hopelessly drunk), Shifts and Sets is now "Winter of (dis)Content". I've been thinking about changing it for a long time now and I've finally done it. The URL will remain the same for now to make things easier although in the near future I may change it.

The name if you're curious, is completely misquoted from Shakespeare's "Richard III". The opening bit goes something along the lines of "now is the winter of our discontent made glorious summer by this sun of York". Everyone misquotes Shakespeare on that one (hi Montreal Gazette) so I figured I'd just jump on board. Actually, this is my way of blending my love of the Wars of the Roses (although not my love of Shakespeare making up the story as he went along) with my hockey obsession. BOO YA!

I know the header sucks. I'll fix it up in the near future.

2 comments:

Mike Brownstein said...

But you have "content" year-round?

Eternal Pessimist said...

Yeah but you know very well that there's only two seasons: hockey season and note hockey season and the only one that really counts is hockey season.

Post a Comment