8 things

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

  1. 3-2 isn't a bad loss... I mean, yeah, they went down 3-0, couldn't get anything going on the PP and that 2nd goal was actually an own-goal by Edmonton, but at least Gio had a beautiful goal. Right? Right..

  2. I don't like Hal Gill....and I don't like Hal Gill playing when there's an empty net and the Habs NEED a goal (although that is YOUR fault, Mr. Martin, isn't it? Hmm, right when I was starting to respect you, you go off and do something bone-headed like that).

  3. I really wish Weber and Patches could get some more time in the AHL. Patches especially, hasn't had a lot of time in the AHL (or NHL). Please, please, please don't wreck the poor guy up because he came up too early.

  4. In that vein, I wish Chipper and Stewie would be able to go back to the AHL without having to clear waivers (well, I actually wish they could both stay but I doubt that's going to happen). I don't want someone else kidnapping my guys....

  5. The Juniors beat the Drakkar last night. 3-2. After being down 2-1 going into the third they came back with two goals from Gouchieeee and Parkes. YAY! (EDIT: aww they got blanked 1-0 tonight. Can't blame them though. They only had like 5 hours sleep)

  6. Guess what? Vancouver is no longer the place where Montreal teams go to die lose. Impact won the first of half of the finals. Take that Vancouver!

  7. In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I am going to sponsor a turkey.

  8. And to further this whole Thanksgiving spirit a few things I'm thankful for:

    I'm thankful that the Leafs still suck. It means I can laugh at them while making lames jokes about the true meaning of "truculent" (judging by yesterday it means "have the puck stolen from you like you're standing still").

    I'm thankful the Habs aren't 0-5 to start the season. I'm thankful that Carey Price isn't Vesa Toskala (minus the obvious fact that Vesa is a failtender, his man-purse scares the crap out of me).

    I'm thankful that I have the Juniors and Hammies and Ovie to keep me happy when things don't go the Habs way.

    And I'm thankful I can tune out Benoit Brunet to the point where I don't even hear him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment