- The Habs are smurfs. Guess what? Someone did some number crunching and on average, the Habs are the same size as the Bruins. In our division, the Sens are actually the biggest team. Yes, the Sens. Go figure.
- The Habs need a captain. When Martin thinks he's found a captain, he will pick one. Not before. Hopefully not after.
- Trade Halak for a big center. And umm just who will be Price's backup? I've already said, I do not believe that Sanford would be a wonderful choice. And anyway, it's BOB's decision whether or not to trade Halak (unless our little goalie asks to leave). So if you're name isn't Bob Gainey and you're not the GM of the Habs, quiet.
- Trade all of Hamilton for Kovy! Hahahahahaha..... you're kidding right?
- Omg the Leafs are like, so amazing! Yeah... sure they've gotten better on the blueline but who's going to score? And I'm seriously thinking it's going to take some time for Allaire to get Vesa to actually stop a puck...
- The Habs don't speak French! And you don't speak their language. Guess you're all even.
- The Booins are going kick the Habs to Phoenix. Wouldn't it be more useful to kick the Coyotes to Hamilton?
- Vinny! ..will be showing Tanguay all the best places to lounge around on the beach while waving his NTC around.
- Gomez's contract ....sucks. Yes, we know. Blame Sather. Gomer is here now and there isn't anything you can do about it.
- I hate the Habs! *smacks*
Saturday, September 5, 2009
I'm sitting here bored out of my mind while I wait in this stupid waiting room to get Habs tickets so I figured I might as well write something... Top ten things I don't want to hear about this season with regards to the Habs: