The least we need to know is:
- Roger is lucky to have survived that match against Hewitt in 4 sets. He looked like he had been up all night with the twins the night before that match. UGH. Also... Roger had a weird fall which had me screaming because I thought he had rolled his ankle. Apparently though he "thought the ground was closer to me foot than it actually was"..... Yeah.. okay.. whatever, Roger. Glad you're okay.
- Rafa looks all injured but he still beat some other Spanish dude. The crowd seemed to appreciate Rafa changing his shirt mid-way through the match. Yeaaaah...
- Andy Roddick lost to John Isner in an epic 5 setter. It was a pretty awesome match. For Isner. Not awesome for Roddick.
- Nole is all struggly. But that goes without saying.
- Muzzy isn't struggling too much. Poop.
- Are there seriously any top ranked women left in the draw not named "Williams"? Dementieva, Safina, Jankovic, Azarenka. All out.
- Err scratch bit about the Williams. Venus just lost to Kim Clijsters in a really weird match. So that just leaves Serena (2), Kuznetsova(6), Zvonareva(7) and Pennetta(10) as the top seeded players.
- Can Muzzy please lose?