Anyway... it was really bizarre and really awesome at the same time. Random notes because I can:
- I can't get over how young Carbo, Muller and Schneider look. I didn't see Breezer's face so I dunno what he looked like.
- I like Muller better as a player than a coach. A lot better.
- I was wondering what was wrong with Carbo... He was so quiet. And then he started getting angry at someone and then I knew this was indeed Carbo.
- Melrose looks more annoying in 1993 for some reason....
- There was exactly ONE Breezer play and it only ALMOST resulted in a goal. Let me repeat that: ONE Breezer play that only ALMOST resulted in a goal.
- Announcers in 1993 are just as annoying as they are in 2009
- How come I didn't know that Kelly Hrudey was the goalie for the Kings?
- Well, now that I do know, I can say that I loved seeing him let in all those goals =p
- What is with the ugly Wimbledon-esque sweaters worn by the trainers? Ew.
- The Kings one goal was very ugly. Bounced off multiple posts =/
- Seeing ex-coaches as players is still weird (hello Granato and Savard)
- Ties were ugly in the 90s (hello Demers and Melrose)
- The old Forum thingy looks pretty
- Habs fans chanting "Go Habs Go" made me shiver. Or maybe it was just the really cold water I was drinking...
- I'm pretty sure The Great One shook everybody's hands.....*coughs*
- Running over the Habs goalie - no matter what decade it is - makes me unhappy...
- When is Ron McLean going to retire? The guy has been around FOREVER and ever and ever and ever. PLEASE RETIRE! PLEASE!
- I wuvs my Habbies =)
(I know this is lame... I'm having trouble making my brain write out half decent things here)