Exactly 16 years ago....

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Thanks to Kyle for reminding me of this. Actually, I didn't even know the exact date of their win. I'm bad, I know.



I've never ever seen this before. I've seen footage of the guys immediately after winning but that was it. I'll be honest and say I'm in flipping tears here watching this. I'm pretty emotional right now anyway so I'll just chalk it up to that.... and not... I dunno... the thought that this is the closest I might ever come to seeing my team win the Stanley Cup....Oh hell I need to go find a tissue right now...

3 comments:

Grrrreg said...

Nooooo, don't say that. I have never seen a cup win either, but I'm sure one day we'll both watch them bring it home.

Eternal Pessimist said...

Yeah! Positive thoughts. You're so right *nods*

Sarah said...

This was the first year I started watching hockey (also when I started following Mathieu). I still have the VHS videotape of the game and celebration. I feel sooooo old!

Post a Comment