Day 9: oh right the playoffs are still happening...

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tonight may just see two more teams eliminated. Actually, if the Wings sweep the Jackets, I will be semi-happy, if only because I don't want to be the only team along with the Blues that got swept. The more teams that get swept the better. We'll all commiserate together!
  • If the refs would get their act together, maybe the Flyers can win a game tonight? No more crap calls like that Mr. Puffy goal, please......
  • If the Red Wings leave Datsyuk, Hossa, Zetterberg and Lidstrom at home, maybe the Jackets will have a chance at scoring a goal (sorry Jackets.....)
  • If TSN wasn't so stupid then I wouldn't be suffering through another Devils/Whalercanes game. Ugh. Maybe Brodeur will have another fit just to amuse me? C'mon Marty...!
  • If the Ducks blow this game tonight, I will be very, very, very, very mad.
Welcome to playoff life without the Habs! Not appealing in the least....

4 comments:

Grrrreg said...

If the Ducks win this game tonight, I will be very, very, very, very mad.

I can't stand Pronger, and the poor Sharks deserve to finally have a good playoffs run, after all those years of choking. (And also, I need a good team to survive the first round in the west and maybe prevent the red wings from winning yet another cup...)

Eternal Pessimist said...

Haha... but of course you know that I'm starting to love the Wings and I can't stand Joe Thornton so that means that the Ducks have to win (even if they have the worst name in the league). I'll take the Wings winning over the Bruins any day thank you very much.

Grrrreg said...

Oooh but I'll take the Wings over the Bruins too! I don't hate the Wings THAT much... :D

Eternal Pessimist said...

Oh good. I was worrying that you had lost some of your sense, lol.. =p

Post a Comment