March 4th here we come...

Tuesday, March 3, 2009


the unamed guy is Tortorella.

You know... there's a lot of interesting stuff that happens on the fourth. Edward IV of England becomes Edward IV for the first time (yes, there'd be a second time. It's called getting deposed by your insane cousin). Charles II of England granted William Penn a pile of land in the future USA that would one day form the state that would be home to the Flyers and the Penguins. Samule Cole would open the first tavern in Boston...

And as TSN would have us March 4th is also the trade deadline for NHL.

Do I really need to say how not hyped I am for this? Seriously. Unless we're talking about the Habs making a trade for a defenseman who won't make a million turnovers in a single period, I don't want to hear about it. For the past month at least, TSN has been hyping and hyping and hyping on the trade deadline to the point that I don't even want to hear about the word "trade" anymore.

So while everyone else will be waiting around for something interesting to happen on the fourth, I will be eating birthday cake and bossing my sister around while hopefully watching the Habs beat the stuffing out of Buffalo.

Bring on March 4th I say! And bring on the cake!!!!

1 comments:

admin said...

Great picture, as usual.

I like that he has been given a sloppy second chance...

Post a Comment