- First up is the Voltigeurs! You know how much they love me? They insist on blowing their games every. single. time. I listen to them.
- Oh hey... why is there no radio feed for Drummondville? Do they not know that the game is at 6:30 our time? Stupid time difference.....
- So... I thought New Brunswick was the only bilingual province? How come these poor guys insist on calling Gabriel Dumont "DooMONT"? And who is "Peee-ette"? I have to re-learn who everyone is... o.< I'll leave Couturier's name alone considering he's not actually from Quebec.
- Also... I like Piché a lot better than Tardif. A lot better. He's less faily.
- Hammies time!
- You know this injury thing is a problem when Guy Boucher is saying that it's ridiculous. If Guy says it's ridiculous then it's ridiculous because Guy NEVER says stuff like this.
- Maaaaan, Guy is really tough on his players.... He's all like "I won't tell the players this, but yeah, I think we played well enough to win" (the games that they lost against Rochester and Houston). Okay.
- There are healthy scratches tonight! GUESS WHAT THAT MEANS?! We have HEALTHY players who can play.
- Who's this guy doing the colour commentary? I know you mentioned who he is earlier this week, Flandersdude, but I wasn't listening when you explained it this time. I believe this guy's name is Wes. Hi Wes.
- Oh hey is that a goal by Maxwell on the PP? Yes? No? Anyone want to check that? No?
- Get the damn lines people out of the way!
- *still waiting*
- Noooo.... PP coming up for the Monsters. Wait... NOW you're going to see if Maxwell had a goal?
- AIEEEE MAXWELL WITH A GOAL! FINALLY! and this means no PP for the Monsters :D
- Hammies really pressing here. If they'd stop putting it off the crossbar they'd get another goal already.
- YAY! Frederic St. Denis with a goal! He just came back tonight too! And "Soo-BAWN" had an assist. Seriously. SooBAWN?
- Also... Weiman's name sounds too much like "Wyman" which has me confuzzled.....
Okay *runs around changing radios*
- Oh hey.. the Juniors aren't losing to Gatineau! They're not winning either though... Apparently they were winning before.... Poop.
- Hahaha... dude on the radio in Montreal says "There's nothing sexy about Gatineau. They're just a solid and disciplined team". It's true. There's nothing sexy about Gatineau. Nothing.
- AHAH! I found the radio feed for Drummondville. Stinkers, you thought I wouldn't find it, eh?! I FOUND IT. Finally, someone who can say "Dumont" properly.
- Voltigeurs aren`t scoring though......Myeh.......
*runs back to the Hammies*
- CARLE SCOOOOOORES! And the PA was just saying that they were starting the second period. Stevenson gets an assist!
- Umm do these people in Cleveland realize that their team is losing? Because they're cheering for no reason. Maybe they're secretly Hammies fans?
- Oh it's free hot dog night....! That's why they're here....
- so NOW the refs are feeling bad for the Monsters? Give me a break. That was SO tripping.
*runs off to check the baby Habs and baby Juniors*
- Oh crap... the Voltigeurs just let in a goal with a few mins left in the third. DAMN YOU VOLTIGEURS.
- OH! Chouinard with a goal! Juniors up 3-2!!!
- Oh and yes, the Cyclones are playing. And yes, it's a scoring fest there. And yes, Mayer is in nets. No, I'm not listening to the game. Twitter updates ftw!
*runs back to the Hammies*
- uhhh can we stop talking about rock and roll, please?
- GLUUU scoooores! Did David get an assist? DID HE? He has to be on the ice. He has to be. Otherwise Gluu wouldn't have scored.
- Hey...... hello? The dudes gave Murphy the goal? umm no... Murphy was ROBBED by Weiman. Then Gluu scored. I would like to know if David got an assist here.
- Just checked... David wasn't even on the ice! Wow, Gluuuu! Still.... no David anywhere nearby = no goals for Gluu. David on the ice or on the bench = Gluu scoring.
- Weber down. Please don't be injured..... please......
- HAHAHAHAHA. The Monster fans are STILL cheering. I don't think they know that their team is losing 4-0....
- Myeh. Voltigeurs lose. I hate you. At least Dumont had a goal. Where has Philippe been though? *sobs* Where has my dorky looking Voltigeur gone? He's disappeared from the score board!
- Juniors are off taking a break. Still 3-2. Please don't lose this one.
- Shhhhhhh Flandersdude... Don't tell Lacroix that Guy said something good about him....
- Btw... Lacroix has a French accent. For reals. Unlike Guy who has this annoying accent that I can't place easily. I KNOW Guy went to school here and I know he's from some place waaaay up north in Quebec (anything north of Quebec City is WAAAY up north to me), but there's still something weird about his accent....... /accent rant over.
- Hammies are continuing to pressure the Monsters.
- HEY WAIT. Why is Teddy out there now? Where is Sandford? Uhoh... he better not be injured.....
- There is no Sanford on the benches *freaks out*
- Rar.... now the Monsters are getting a few good chances.....
*looks over at the Q's website*
- GUHHH! Someone broke the scoreboard on the Q's website. It won't update the Juniors score. UPDATE. *turns on radio* OH HEY it's 4-2?! The dude said it was 4-2 *listens*
- THEY SCOOOOOOOORE! 5-2! Sounds like maybe Asselin? Whatever. THEY'RE GOING TO WIN THIS.
- If they screw this up with 2 mins left.....
- and of course the Olympiques are on the PP now....
- PK over. JUNIORS WIN. HELL YEAH!
- Goooochiiieee had the fourth goal and Parkes had the fifth. Bwahahahahahah.
*rushes back to the Hammies*
- nooooooo David has no points in this game?! I'm going to be SUPER greedy and ask David to get a point. Yes, I can complain about this because the Hammies are still winning 4-0.
- WHOOOO! Hammies wiiin! SHUUUUTOUUUUT!
- I guess Sanford gets the shutout?
- Err Mr. Wes-dude.... someone needs to teach you (and Flandersdude) how to say David's name properly.
- I like Mr. Wes-dude though. Can we keep him for a while? (seeing as hiring Steve isn't an option).
- Sanford had back spasms. Here we go again with this..........get better soon!
- um Al fails at text messaging *G*
- Cyclones win 6-5 too.
- I like tonight :D
- Minus the Voltigeurs.... failures....