Hockey means random stick people drawings

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Because I'm seriously procrastinating doing any work. This idea is completely borrowed from Number31. In a nutshell: The president of Belarus apparently was the guy behind Sergei and Grabs getting along again. Now, if Obama asked Looch to stop beating up Komisaurus.. what would he say? Well, apart from "in your dreams"? Maybe he'd ask for some concessions from the president in return?



(click for full size)

I probably should've added the healthcare bit in there...I was too busy laughing because I can almost see Looch actually saying "lumberer"......

2 comments:

Mike Brownstein said...

I never knew that Lucic and Komisarek would be creating an international security crisis.

Eternal Pessimist said...

Not so much creating as attempting to fix it. Although as demonstrated, it's not working =p

Post a Comment