Yeah, so some other countries have released their initial list of players for the Olympics. And this whole international thing is messing with me.
- The idea of my Slovak goalie playing on the same team as Chara and Hossa freaks me out. Then again, I don't see that idiot Surovy on the list so at least our poor goalie won't have to worry about being Avery'd at the camp....
- Finland seems to have invited just about every player that they could think of (that would be 46 people in all). There were total not surprises (hi Koivu and Koivu Jr!) and some minor surprises (umm who's idea was it to invite Vesa "King of the Failtenders" Toskala and Jarkko Ruutu?!)
- And oh my god... Team Russia is going to SO mess with my mind. Markov has been invited. Kovy has been invited (huh?!). Obviously Ovie, Semin and Ilya have been invited. Eggplant and the not-so-injured Gonchar are invited. Even Simmy got invited!
- I'm freaking out now because I can just see how I'm going to react: "GO MARKOV! Wait. No. That's one of Canada's players he just robbed. Someone crush Crysob! Yay Ovie scored on Floppy Flambe! Oh wait.....damn..... screw this Olympics thing. I quit. GO HABS GO!"
- I hate the Olympics already.