Day 16: We Are Hockey Addicts Anonymous

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Finally, we've got some hockey on tonight! It's been all of.... one day since there was a game on! Even if all I've got is Canada vs the Czech Republic and the Canucks vs the 'Hawks, I'm pleased! Here's hoping Turtle-Pleky can pick up his game today.

When you're used to seeing hockey on every day and suddenly the only thing on TV is Lost and Criminal Minds, you kind of freak out. Not that's there's anything wrong with Lost... I like Lost, but it makes my brain work too hard at a time of the day when my brain just wants to see a bunch of guys skating around with the puck.

C'mon, I know I'm not the only one out there who missed hockey last night or who will be missing it in the up coming weeks when there won't be hockey on. I know I'm not alone here. Who else missed/will miss hockey in the off season?

1 comments:

Justin said...

I will, but hopefully I won't have to worry about that for another month and a half.

That said, I very very rarely watch a game that doesn't involve Pittsburgh. I don't care for online streaming games much and other games aren't on TV here very often.

Post a Comment