*melts into a puddle of bleu, blanc et rouge blood*

Monday, February 9, 2009

You know, there was a king of France in the 15th century who thought that he was made of glass. He wouldn't let anyone touch him because he thought that he would shatter. I'm not kidding....The guy apparently actually thought that he was made of glass.

Where am I going with this? Well, I feel like the Habs are like that right now. After what I thought was a really good first period, it went all downhill from there and they shattered into a gazillion blood soaked pieces.....(that would probably be me bleeding to death here.... again....Habs fans seem to have a lot of blood to bleed these days).... I honestly didn't think that it would end with a 6-2 win for the Flames. I'm tired of coming up with reasons why it didn't work and I'm beyond tired of saying "well, it could have gone well if they hadn't gone off and died in the second and third period". I just dont know what it's going to take to get them to get their confidence back but the longer this goes on the less and less confident they're going to feel and the worse they're going to play...... There's simply no more words to describe how they've been playing so I'm just going to stop it right now..... I do have one thing to say though....

THIS WAS NOT HALAK'S FAULT. Six goals on 40 whatever shots is not exactly terrible when you think about it. Halak is NOT to blame for this latest mess. He was the freaking team tonight. So do NOT go blaming him for this.....!

0 comments:

Post a Comment