Here I go...

Thursday, November 6, 2008

I never never thought I'd actually be making this blog. I would see what seemed like everyone else who knew something about computers making blogs, but I never got into it. I don't know why. But anyway, here I am blogging. Go me! Of course there still remains the question over just *why* I'm doing this. Here's why: My sister and I had a little argument over me watching sports. According to her I talk too much about it. So in an effort to keep the peace in the house I've been politely requested by my family not to talk about sports. Which was okay for the first day but now I'm doing to talk about it. I mean, it's really no fun to watch sports and have no one to talk to about it. Not that I'm actually talking to anyone here. But yeah. I had to find some way of talking about it. No promises that I'll actually say anything intelligent or smart or interesting, but I'll do my best.

Umm yeah, random stuff about me. 1) As noted I like the Habs (hmm, "like" is probably too weak a word but anyway). I also like Pittsburgh. I also tend to watch whoever is on TV on a given night (why I would want to watch Ottawa vs Philadelphia is almost beyond me but I am doing other stuff so I'm not a total couch potato!). 2) I like tennis. I somehow fell into the Federer camp over the course of the US Open. Nadal = totally awsome as well. Not too big on Andy Murray but that's just the way my brain works for now. My brain is completely subjected to change in the near future. 3) I will on occaison watch football/soccer. Being from Canada and having no satellite makes for not so much football but I follow Chelsea, Real Madrid and Liverpool (okay, so I picked Liverpool only because I wanted to annoy the Manchester United fans that I knew. What can I say?).

That's all for now... I shall be back hopefully tomorrow when the Habs beat erm, play, the Columbus Blue Jackets. Bwahaha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment