All hail Viggo Mortensen!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Well.. maybe that's going a tad bit too far. But follow his example anyway. Viggo is, as you should know, the guy who played Aragorn in the Lord of the Rings movies. As you may have heard, he was in Toronto a few months ago for a film festival thing. As you may have noticed at the time, he was walking around the Maple Leafs' city in a Habs shirt. While that is just plain awsome because well, to walk around in Toronto with a Habs shirt on is gusty to begin with and annoying them is just so darn fun - I have found out another reason why Viggo is awsome. He supports San Lorenzo too! ...what do you mean I've never mentioned San Lorenzo? I'm sure I have....okay, well, they're a football team - a very good football team - in Argentina. I'm sure I've mentioned that I try to follow them too... Yes, I have to cut down on all these different teams, it's making my brain explode. But I was following San Lorenzo before Lugano so nyah! Anyway.... I think everyone should be as enlightened as Viggo and go out and support the Habs and San Lorenzo. Now if I can just persuade him to watch tennis then he would be truly beyond amazing. As it is, we'll just settle for amazing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment